Saturday, January 08, 2011

Footer Review 2010













It's time for my annual footer review. These pictures that I put at the bottom of the web page, like the headers, disappear at the end of the month. Unlike the pictures in each post these do not get saved. So I dust them off once a year to explain them to all my viewers. Both of you.
January 2010; A little Photoshop going on there. This is the Conowingo Dam in northern Maryland along the Susquehanna River and one of the eagles I captured in my November 2009 trip.
February 2010; Chinatown, New York City. Taken when I was up in August of 2009. I didn't know the Verizon "Can you hear me now" guy spoke Chinese.
March 2010; St. Patrick's Cathedral on State Street in Harrisburg, Pa. for St. Patrick's Day.
April 2010; The TV room at the firehouse and all the guys watching their favorite show.
May 2010; A passing train. I think this was in Mt. Holly Springs, Pa. April 2009.
June 2010; Stop sign out at the State Game Lands. Apparently no one else sees deer out there either.
July 2010; The Amtrak station in Harpers Ferry West Virginia.
August 2010; Another door at the old University Lodge in Shippensburg. The Lodge was demolished in August 2010.
September 2010; Yes, there actually is a Village called Haneyville. Someone thought I photoshopped that part of the sign.
October 2010; How to stay warm at 10,737 feet above sea level. The cook tent at Main Camp. White River National Forest, Colorado. November 2008.
November 2010; Interstate 70 westbound. I think this was Exit 379 somewhere in the eastern plains of Colorado. Taken October 2010.
December 2010; West End Fire & Rescue, Shippensburg, Pa. Just after taking pictures of their Christmas lights they got a call for an auto accident. I took these pictures of Squad 15 from my truck window. December 2009.

No comments: