Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Went to a Fight and a Hockey Game Broke Out






No, seriously, there was no fight, just a hockey game. My brother-in-law is goalie for the pale-yellow/yellow/white jersey team with the black and/or red pants. This is an adult league made up of kids who recently graduated high school and guys who's kids will soon graduate high school, so there was definitely no fighting. Most of these guys had to go to work the next day. It was a good game. A high scoring game, the Wild won 6-5. And some of the players were actually really good. With no more than a dozen spectators I had free run of the bleachers to move around. Ultimately I took some really good action shots. Post processing involved cropping and lightening to make the ice whiter (the lighting at the rink was better than I anticipated). But I met my match trying to get the color of those drab yellow jerseys to pop.

No comments: