Friday, January 02, 2009

Don't Let the Sun Go Down


This was the view from the balcony of my hotel Saturday evening. We were coming back over from Assateague Island as the sun was sinking and I stopped on the bridge between the Islands to get a picture and... dead battery. The only sunset or sunrise I would see all weekend and I've got a dead battery. We hurried back to the hotel and plugged the battery in while I set the tripod on the balcony then I loaded the battery and got my pictures. Otherwise I'd have gotten a bigger sun on some of these. The only sun all weekend and these picture were totally worth the trip.

1 comment:

Brad Myers said...

A beautiful photo Kevin, the one before is very gool also. It is exposed well and very sharp. It looks like you were at the beach, I didn't know you went, LOL.

Now this is the part that I say charge your batteries every night, always have two for the camera and flash and during the winter carry the extra camera battery in your pants pocket to keep it warm. It really will last longer.

Looking forward to more good photos this year.