Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Waffle Shop


OK, here's a Saturday Live for everybody. This morning found me in downtown Chambersburg, Pa. A cold and raw day to say the least. I walked South Main Street from the square to Catherine Street, back the alley to the east to King Street, over to the alley to the north and back to where the truck was parked. I got more than this one picture. I got a few interesting signs and some other things that caught my eye and discovered a new Painted Gentleman you'll have to wait 'til Wednesday to see.
This here is the Molly Pitcher Waffle Shop, home of their famous chicken and waffles. Sounds awesome. Now it is just called Molly's Restaurant and I didn't stop in. I also saw a Mexican shop just down the street selling the "Boomingest Tacos", I should have stopped in there, though.

1 comment:

Brad Myers said...

I could have translated for you, since I am learning Spanish, LMFAO!!!