Thursday, March 12, 2009

SkyWatch over the Chincoteague Drawbridge


Another Sky Watch for me. For those who have been coming around for a while are saying to yourselves, " Oh, another sunset with the Chincoteague Drawbridge." Yeah, this is the third time I posted this bridge from one weekend visit, four if you count my January header.
This was the view from the balcony of my hotel when the family and I went down to Chincoteague Island, Virginia over the after Christmas weekend. I like it and that's what matters. I hope you all enjoy it, too. This Sky Watch thing is difficult because I've always posted beautiful sky pictures when I see them and I don't want to start repeating myself. So I need to start stocking up on sky pictures.

12 comments:

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Since I haven't been to your blog before, it's my first time to see the awesome bridge. What beautiful colors you captured!

Happy SWF!

Guy D said...

I love the dark colors, this shot is excellent.

Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures

PJ said...

We like it too! It's a beautiful vista and we're lucky you didn't keep it all to yourself! Happy SWF!

Diane AZ said...

I can certainly see why you would take sky photos with that bridge; it looks great. You sure did get some vivid sunset colors. Happy Skywatch Friday!

bobbie said...

Can't complain about another sunset. Each one is so lovely.

Brad Myers said...

Be careful Haney, you will find yourself looking up and hunting photos just for sky watch.

Rose said...

It is a fabulous view...I don't think I have seen it before, so it is new to me. But it is so wonderful, who cares if you posted it before.

Jeri ~ said...

Yes I do enjoy it very much, it is a beautiful photo. Love that bridge!

Carolyn said...

This is a stunning photograph. I love the dark sky. Thanks for sharing.
Smiles

Unknown said...

It's my first time coming to your blog,also,so you can keep photos like that coming.Beautiful!

kden said...

What a marvelous shot! Repeat this view anytime you want.

Mariz said...

Lovely photo you have here, very dramatic sunset. Great shot!