Thursday, July 01, 2010

American Dream





What a better SkyWatch, from America, than having some fireworks for our 4th of July? Fireworks are something I don't get bored taking pictures of. I suffer from chronic 'Been There - Done That Syndrome'. You know, "Hey look at those thingys" "Yeah I took a bunch of pictures of them last year. Do I need more pictures of them?" I guess sunset and sunrise is the same. I just look for something new to place in front of the sunset/sunrise colors. Back to my point before I forget... Fireworks. If you can find a place to get away from the ooh and aah'ers, where you can just enjoy the boom, the crackle and the pop and try not to blow out your pictures of the finale, then snap away. And, Happy Birthday America.
Hey! Click on the SkyWatch Icon on the right side of the screen and see for a fact that other countries around the work have a July 4th, but they celebrate SkyWatch.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Haney,

Great Header!!! Have a safe and happy Fourth of July.

Cincy Bill

clairz said...

Perfect Skywatch post! Happy 4th!

EG CameraGirl said...

Cool shots! And they are perfect for Canada Day too, which is today. :)

Sarah Feeney said...

Stunning photos!

Jim said...

Amazing captures.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Gaelyn said...

Great shots of the fireworks. Thanks for sharing as I won't be seeing any here at Grand Canyon. We shot water instead. Have a great holiday!

Steffi said...

Wow...great shots!Have a nice weekend and Day of 4th July!

Ma.links said...

Stunning photos.

syel said...

cracking photos! it always amazes me to see fireworks! happy 4th of July to you! :)