Friday, July 30, 2010

Non-Cumberland County Fire & EMS Stations









OK, you all can thank Bradley for your hint of the week. I almost didn't post that picture of Mike's BP because I thought it would give things away. Anyway, here we go for week 11...
First Station... West End Fire and Rescue Company No. 3, 49 Lurgan Avenue, Shippensburg , Pa. Franklin County Company 15, Cumberland County Company 54. Organized in 1955, this station was built in 1970.
Second Station... Shermans Dale Community Fire Company, 5450 Spring Road, Shermans Dale, Pa. Perry County Company 12, Cumberland County Company 34. Organized in 1952.
Third Station... Fairview Township Fire Department, Station 1, 340 Lewisberry Road, New Cumberland, Pa. York County Company 68. (Someone help me out were they once Cumberland County Company 32?) Organized in 1954, this building is only a few years old.
Fourth Station... Shermans Dale Ambulance Association, 260 Richwine Road, Shermans Dale, Pa. Perry County Ambulance Company 12 (I assume Cumberland 34? Someone help me out here).
Well? Did anyone or everyone figure out the connection here? All of these (I think) have first due response area in Cumberland County, although none of their stations are located in Cumberland County.

1 comment:

Sparky said...

OK Thanks. Maybe I can do better next week.