Saturday, August 07, 2010

Footer Review 1













Someone last week was telling me they always forget to look at my Footer picture each month. If you are one of my half dozen or so regular readers you really have little reason to scroll down the whole way to see what's new so, like my semi-annual Header review, I bring you my annual Footer review. Now, they, like my Headers, can be saved for ever and ever. This is the first year or so's worth. December 2008 through December 2009. These are less descriptive than the headers, I , eventually, at least get OoS on each...
December 2008... Early morning, Three Square Hollow Road north of Newburg, Pa.
January 2009... Gulls on the beach over Christmas vacation. Assateague Island, Va.
February 2009... Panorama of Harrisburg, Pa. and a frozen Susquehanna River from near Negley Park, Lemoyne, Pa.
March 2009... Engine 152, Vigilant Hose Co. No. 1, Shippensburg, Pa.
April 2009... Moon rise behind my house.
May 2009... Flowering Cherry Tree, Peace Garden, Shippensburg, Pa. while taking Senior Prom pictures.
June 2009... Mr. Groundhog wandering out on a limb for some greenery. Big Spring, Newville, Pa.
July 2009... Hope no one was inside. Damn college punks. North Queen Street, Shippensburg, Pa.
August 2009... Ladder 12, I believe, Allison Hook and Ladder, Harrisburg, Pa. Taken At Pennsylvania Pump Primers 2009, Riverside Park, Harrisburg, Pa.
September 2009... The Federal Q button, officers floor Engine 252, a 1963 Seagrave pumper. Vigilant Hose Co. No. 1, Shippensburg, Pa.
October 2009... Bon fire for the annual pig roast, Cleversburg, Pa.
November 2009... Burnt door at the University Lodge, Shippensburg, Pa.
December 2009... A raccoon who was out when he shouldn't have been. Cleversburg, Pa.

No comments: