Wednesday, November 17, 2010

B & L or B & G's Auto & Truck Repair (PG 157)


Heading south to Myrtle Beach for the first time. Drove all night and hit the South Carolina border just after the sun came up. We had a lot of time to waste, since we couldn't check in until after lunch so I jumped off of I-95 onto SC Route 9. Small towns, slow speeds, the real south. I think I woke everyone up when I hit the brakes and pulled the truck off the road in front of this place. Isn't this awesome. How many Mountain Dew painted advertisement have you ever seen? And a Pepsi over there to the right.

3 comments:

barry said...

I can hear Chick now, What the heck are you doing ?
Of coarse I understand from your family that they have come to expect this as normal behavior from you.
I have been really enjoying your posts, the hunting trip pictures are great!

Sparky said...

I like the Mountain Dew sign. I can picture the inside of the truck, everyone sleeping brakes hitting everyone hitting the dash and the back seat. For what a picture. Great job, keep up the good work.

Haney said...

They understand that I'm just doing this for you, my regular readers.