Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gyros, Biscuits & Gravy, Veggie Pita, Mexican Omlets (PG 158)

This is one of two Gentleman I shot through the window of the truck as we drove on Interstate 70 through Idaho Springs, Colorado. I don't know the name of the restaurant and I don't know the address but just one look at the menu posted right there on the wall makes me want to stop in for breakfast sometime. Anytime.
ps... a look on Google Earth shows that this may be part of the Westwinds Tavern on Miners Street at 17th Street.

2 comments:

Merisi said...

One of two "Gentlemen" - I am afraid I don't get the joke, but the image is great! Would love to stop at breakfast there, oh yes! ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving! :-)

Haney said...

Merisi,
Thank You for stopping by the Outskirts. I need to apologize. I get use to the same handful of readers everyday and forget about those who don't stop by as frequently. The 'Gentleman' I was referring to was a term born on this blog, "Painted Gentleman". A Painted Gentleman is a painted, sometimes faded advertisement on a building, barn, wall, etc. Think, "Mail Pouch". Next time by, click on the Painted Gentleman tag and see my collection from the past 3 1/2 years.
Haney