Saturday, April 02, 2011

Header Review 8







Welcome to the Outskirts of Suburbia and thanks for visiting. Today's post is a review of the headers that have graced the top of this blog over the past six months. You see every picture I post here can be found by searching back through my archives. The headers though are used for their respective month and than discarded. I spend some time on these so I showcase them twice a year.


November 2010 - Some remaining quakie leaves hanging onto the aspen trees along Broadway in downtown Eagle, Colorado last fall.

December 2010 - My annual Christmas card to all y'all. Taken up in amongst them. This mule deer doe watched as I dug my camera from my pack and then posed for me. Had her big brother been around I would have been looking through a different piece of glass.

January 2011 - A view of the shadows of the railroad bridge over Second Street in Harrisburg from the top of the hospital parking garage.

February 2011 - Downtown Chambersburg, Pennsylvania this time. Taken during Icefest.

March 2011 - Weeds in my garden that needed to be pulled. Instead, I share them with you.

April 2011 - Sunset over North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

No comments: