The Tabor Opera House sits along Harrison Street in downtown Leadville, Colorado. Built in 1879 by Horace Tabor, the silver king of Leadville. The building was eventually owned and operated by Evelyn Furman (hence Furman's store) from 1954 until her death in 2011. Some of the signs read in part "Board of Trade and Annex." (both sides), "Dry Climate", Something something "Club Rooms", "Imported Cigars" (both sides), "Anheuser Busch on Draught" and "New York Havanas"