Hereford Volunteer Fire Company, 510 Monkton Road, Monkton, Maryland. Baltimore County Station 440. Organized in June of 1924, this all volunteer runs an engine, tanker, tanker support unit, special unit, brush truck and a UTV. The right side of the station was built and dedicated in 1963. In 2001 they completely rebuilt the station, leaving the east side intact they added 3 bays, offices, day room, bunkroom and a banquet hall to the west side.