Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas, Chincoteague




OK, OK, OK, I'll try to quit bringing up the second annual Christmas-at-the-beach thing. But not until after this post. Yes, I'm still playing catch up with my posts, but this too will fix itself soon. These pictures are from downtown Chincoteague Island, VA. The first two are along Main Street, the first is from up near the Misty statue and was taken mid-afternoon. The second is from in front of the Purple Pony T-Shirt place and was taken after dark. The third is some of the decorations they have out in the park with the drawbridge in the background. In ideal circumstances there would have been a beautiful sunset just beyond the bridge but not this weekend. (Check it out here). I took a lot more picture this weekend but I'll start to space them out a little more now. Merry Christmas.

No comments: