Sunday, June 22, 2008

My First O's Game of the Year




Baseball in Charm City, there is no better way to spent a summer evening. We all went down this past Thursday. It was Nick Markakis bobblehead night, remember? The man of the evening is seen at bat in the middle picture. The panoramic picture was worked up on my new Photoshop Elements program. Ain't that cool? Click on that there picture once you can hardly see any stitching! That panorama left the ballpark in my camera as 3 different pictures and Saturday I was avoiding mowing my lawn and played with the pictures coming up with a couple different options. The first attempt though bent the outfield fence and gave the Astros 2 first base coaches. The third picture annoys me. Just who do the Hiltons think they are? I can no longer see the Bromo-Seltzer building from high above home plate. I find this more annoying than Paris! We were parked close to the Bromo building but fidgeting with the camera all night killed my batteries so I guess I just have to go back down. Dang it. And hey, the Orioles won completing a three game sweep of Miggi and his Houston Astros.

1 comment:

Haney said...

I was so busy yesterday that it was today til I realized the date. But next to my anniversary and my kids' birthdays, June 22, 1983, 25 years ago, I boarded a plane to San Antonio to begin Air Force basic training. How could I have forgotten?