Monday, December 08, 2008

Sunrise Second Morning

I know what you're thinking, "Another Sunrise/Sunset picture." Well it my blog so here it goes. This story takes us back to Colorado, pre dawn on the second day of hunting. New strategy today, I'm going to start the day down on the other side of the aspen so when the deer come out... There I am. As always it was another beautiful Colorado sunrise and I was in Colorado to see it. As the meadows and trees come into view and the warm winds were blowing in my face I see movement. Down in the trees. What is that? Bring up the binoculars. It's.. it looks like... it's those two %&#$@ morons who screwed my day and chance at that buck yesterday. And their tying off they're %&#$@ horses. It's no %&#$@ wonder I didn't see anything else yesterday and I'm pretty sure that'll be my luck today. Three choices. 1. Head back to the Snag and hope my new best friends push something my way. 2. Head back to camp and waste the long hike down here. Or, 3... well... horses don't make good bologna... so, never mind number three. Yep, back to the Snag and wait.

No comments: