Thursday, December 25, 2008

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Again this year I am sharing with the Blog-O-Sphere my Christmas card. This was the picture from the cards sent out from the home offices of the Outskirts of Suburbia to my hunting buddies. This is the Cook Tent at elk camp, elevation 10,737 feet. I was out shooting the moon, I mean taking pictures of the moon and just minutes after sundown this is what I saw.
So have a Merry Merry, a Happy Happy and a wonderful wonderful and may your days be merry and bright. I hope the big guy brings everything you want down the chimney and your kids say, "Thank You". Because I say,"Thank You" for stopping by through the good posts and bad.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all from my household.

Grizz

Holly Myers said...

Great picture. Hope Christmas was great for you all!