Friday, February 13, 2009

Big Ben and Winston Churchill



A couple of throwbacks. This is London in the summer of 1985. Rainy and overcast as usual. Quality isn't quite there, I think they spent too many years in a bad photo album. I tried to work with them but can only get so far. So remember this is what you will get when I post my old scans. Big Ben was undergoing a lot of reconstruction this summer, notice all the scaffolding. I had gotten a call from a friend earlier that week, " Guess where we're going this weekend. London." And the rest is history.

3 comments:

Holly Myers said...

Happy Happy B-day! Look how young you are!!!!! Where have the years gone? Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Haney, Wow, you were skinny and had hair then. Mom

Kathy said...

See my blog.
KL