Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Sportsman's Show


Busy weekend. This morning was our annual trip to the Eastern Sports and Outdoors Show at the PA farm Show Complex. Two and a half hours of walking around talking to outfitters, listening to assorted game calls and Sham Wows (I think they had 9 booths scattered around). But the best news of all Tiffany Lakosky was there. And the husband, too. Lee and Tiffany have a show on the Outdoor Channel called Getting Close I guess they have a new one now called The Crush. I didn't wait in line for an autograph and a picture with her, there must have been 50 people in line. Michael Waddell's line wasn't as long and we didn't wait around in his either. Hit and run. Get the picture and get moving. Michael has a new show called Bone Collectors. His old show Realtree Road Trips was one of my favorites. My license plate on my truck is the catchphrase from that show "Will Hunt For Food". Also talked to my friend Matt Morrett for Hunters Specialties but I didn't think to get his picture with Rick White, also from HS. A long day walking on concrete, my legs still hurt.
No, I didn't forget what today is, Happy Valentine's Day. This picture was the first from my new macro attachment that came in the mail yesterday. I need to sit down and get it in some better light and the camera mounted on the tripod.
Tomorrow is another big day. Check back late.




1 comment:

Kathy said...

Mike was drooling over the blond chick too. Puh-lease. KL