Sunday, February 08, 2009

Shed Fire




I was just stopping by for a minute or two last night, luckily I had brought my camera. I yelled into the crew in the back of the Wagon if there was room. No. But here comes a second driver running across the ramp, I'll just ride in the Pumper. The fire had been knocked down before we were on the scene but that old and familiar smoke was in the air. More than just campfire smoke it was more of a pungent insulation, plastic and wood smoke. It was just a small shed nothing more.
The first picture shows some Junior Members waiting to do something and learning by observing. Eventually they got to pile up the remains of the overhaul operations. Start at the bottom and work your way up. Second picture was during response, some people still do "Pull to the right for sirens and lights". Third picture is the Pumper, the Wagon and the Truck on the scene.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures of the pumper and wagon lined up.