Tuesday, February 17, 2009

John Deere Train




For a long way... nothing but Deere. This was the scene a couple of weeks ago along Route 11/15 at the Enola Yards in Enola, Pa. (Did you know that Enola spelled backwards is alone? That doesn't mean anything, I'm just saying.) And at the north end (that's the left side) it was Case International Harvester after Case International Harvester after Case International Harvester. I just couldn't find anywhere to pull off and get any pictures though. (Remember what I said about taking pictures along the PA Turnpike and being suspected as a terrorist? This is a major rail yard here. Get your picture and get moving.) This is a stitched together panorama of four pictures that's where the bowed effect comes from.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool tractor shot. But remember real tractors are RED...

Brad Myers said...

I think it came out great Haney and I like what happens when it is stitched together. It is kind of like using a fish eye lens.

I don't worry about that terror crap, make them come after me. I am an american and I have rights. Barney Fife and the rest of those yahoos need to get a life.

Anonymous said...

Love this picture , next time call me so I can leave work to see this.
I would love to see the yard full of red and green.
Showed the picture to one of my friends at work that farms, Sorry to say he too like Sparky would have liked to see RED.
Not sure if Larry looks at your site , but RED would go well there also.