Monday, April 19, 2010

4 X 400




Spring is here and, like fall, sports are changing. With spring there is track and field and there is spring soccer. As I was fixing up these picture to post I found that to properly tell the story with pictures I did get pre-race pictures of the meeting with the PIAA official but I should have shown the firing of the starter's gun at the beginning of the race and the final crossing of the victor. Shippensburg won, by the way. I think I was more focused on the passing of the baton. I'm not sure a captured that image as I saw it in my mind but what I did capture was reality. I've got a few more weeks to work on this.

2 comments:

Brad Myers said...

Hey I know that one guy passing the baton. I hope he is faster than his Dad, Lol. You know you missed a day and that is not like you.

Haney said...

That appears to be a timing error. If you notice I had two posts on Friday. One at 11:03 pm. I must have forgotten to set the posting time. I try harder next time.