Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Getting Rusty


Rusty? Not me. I have found at time the creative mindset is difficult to keep on track. At times I wish I could do something to jump start my imagination. Some days it's just too easy to be content. A rolling stone, they say, gathers no moss. But sometimes that stone needs a push to get rolling again. This spring has been terrible for me taking time to take pictures. The pollen hit me and held me to a point I was content inside. I think that it has finally passed and maybe I can get off my duff and try to get the creative juices flowing again. It's just not like me to not have a bundle of posey pictures by this time of year. Sunday I got out on a drizzle shortened birdwalk along the Big Spring. Hopefully that's just what I needed to get moving. Let's see where it takes me.

1 comment:

Barry said...

Haney what you need is to take a ride on a homemade helicopter. Nothing like riding around in the sky on a bicycle or a minture duneguggy.
It has to be fun and the first time it would really get the heart beating.