Sunday, April 04, 2010

A Bad Weekend

Sorry, but the Outskirts of Suburbia will be on a short hiatus. Friday night my computer crashed. Saturday I took pictures at the annual Easter Egg hunt. I left there to go to to a charity basketball game but my flash card was nearly full. So I put in a fresh card. Camera reads, "Error". That's right, my computer and my camera crashed within 14 hours of each other. The book says to reformat the card but I will lose more than a hundred pictures. Hopefully I'm back in service by next weekend. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Brad Myers said...

Are you certian it is the camera and not the memory card? Do you have a second card to try?

I guess this is why I didn't see you on Sunday and explains missing post. I figured something was up when you missed posts.

Lets watch the weather, amybe next Sunday will be a good bird shooting day.

I hope everything gets fixed and works out for you.