Saturday, April 10, 2010

Header Review No. 6



Once again it is time for my semi-annual header review. You see, I post a new header every month and the old one just disappears out in bloggerspace, so to preserve them I post them here in April and October.

  • November 2009 - Home Sweet Away from Home... Colorado. One of the many aspen groves somewhere around the 10,000 foot mark. Picture was from November 2008 and posted on December 11, 2008. This is my screen saver at work.
  • December 2009 - This also comes from my November 2008 trip to Colorado. Taken a few days after the last header, after some snow had fallen. And above 11,000 feet in elevation.
  • January 2010 - Taken December 27, 2009 somewhere between Newville and Newburg on the Ridge Road. It was morning and I was looking into the sunrise for the silhouette.
  • February 2010 - If it looks like I dumped out the candy jar and snapped a few pictures. Good. Cause that's what I did. I should have had all blank sides and customized them all.
  • March 2010 - The Wing Fat Company, Inc., along the Bowery in Chinatown, NYC. Taken February 21, 2010 shortly after the Lunar New Year Parade. I thought, "I can use that somewhere."
  • April 2010 - Forsythia. Taken last April 4th and posted April 7, 2009.

PS... Using a magnifying glass and a bamboo skewer the Rebel is back in working order. (fingers crossed)

1 comment:

Sparky said...

I like how you do the review of yor old headers. Nice work with your headers.