Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Horse, the Tree and SkyWatch

Welcome to my SkyWatch. I saw this scene while driving along the foot of the mountain. Of course, I stopped, turned around and drove back for a picture or two. Spring, as you can see, is busting at the seams. This was actually taken about a week and a half ago. Since then some of these trees have reached near full bloom. And, thank God, the pollen count is starting to drop. I honestly don't think I could have taken much more. Now I can go out and take some new pictures besides my required Track and Soccer.

3 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Marvelous capture, love your composition and, of course, the horse! And I do so relate to being relieved that the pollen count is dropping!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Sylvia

Noel Morata said...

aloha,

and happy earth day, beautiful country and hill views.


on another note, if your interested in a different challenge come and visit my post on the sari blog

hope you can join.

noel

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

beautiful scene. Glad you had your camera.