Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sun Dogs in the Spring

Waiting around for soccer practice to end I found myself looking for something to take pictures of. Anything. There's a para-glider heading like he's gonna pass by the moon. Yeah, my luck he never gets close. How about the idiot in the homemade helicopter. Still too far away. Hey, wait a minute, there's a sun dog! I don't think I've every noticed one except in the winter. Maybe it's still cold enough in the upper stratosphere to have some ice crystals hanging out to reflect the sun. Who cares. Get the camera.

2 comments:

Merisi said...

Wow, and there you are, your camera ready, fantastic!

What's the story about the homemade helicopter? I suppose you are talking about a toy, aren't you? ;-)

Haney said...

No, the homemade helicopter is real. Some guy, looks like he's sitting on a bicycle, with two giant blades swirling around over his head.