Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The April Fool






OK, I got nothing. Nothing more than my past headers. Remember last October when I realized that my headers go away when I post my new one? Well, here are my headers from November 2007 through April 2008.

  • November. This picture is from my 11/8/07 post and is Nellie's Nipple in the White River National Forest of Colorado.
  • December. This is from the same trip and is Interstate 70 going over Vail Pass. Taken from the back seat.
  • January. The Cumberland Drive In outside of Newville, PA. I think I've seen that movie.
  • February. Just me playing with colors.
  • March. The doors of St. Paul's Reformed Church in Waynesboro, PA. I originally had a red/yellow/orange thing going on at the sides but it made it look like the gates of hell, so I settled on the blue bricks.
  • April. One of the many dandelions dotting my back yard last year because I'm too lazy and cheap to use weed and feed.

No comments: