Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Update: PG42, PG48, PG56 and More


Today's Painted Gentleman segment is some updates of old posts. First of all is PG 42, Mail Pouch in Palmstown. Here is the picture I promised, taken in 1988 with my Canon AE1.




Second is PG 48, Time. This is the front and other side of Hartzell's Electric Store at the northwest corner of Faller Avenue and West Chapel Avenue in Carlisle, PA.


Third is from a couple weeks ago, PG 56, The Barn Between the Corners. Here is what Andy and I were discussing. Apparently Carroll Township ran out of room on the sign for the 'R' in Spangler.

AND WHILE I'M AT IT...

No one noticed when I posted a picture upside down. That's why The Path Less Traveled, from 4/13/2008, looks so strange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I drove pass that Street sign today, it's there & drove through Crms Corner also going to New Bloomfied for a Cumberland Valley Vol.Firemans meeting,, What a great trip,,