Thursday, April 03, 2008

Flower Power


With spring's arrival I should always have a subject to take pictures of. Flowers are the perfect models, all you need is the right lighting and maybe a bug and you've in like Flynn. If one doesn't work with you walk around the corner and you'll find another, bright eyed and bushy tailed, waiting for you and your camera. For the most part the colors change as different flowers bloom, but unlike fall leaves, where you only have a small window of opportunity, flowers bloom all summer. I recently took some picture of some friends and I asked that they check their picture once I was done. Well I backed up on my chip too far to a picture of some red leaves from last fall and she said sarcastically, "Why do you have a picture of a leaf?", I corrected her and told her, "There are three of them and besides leaves don't complain." I got that "You're a smart ass" look. Not the first time and probably not the last.

No comments: