Sunday, April 27, 2008

Three Six Six



No, 366 is not the cousin of the beast. This is post 366. And it is a leap year. Guess again. Yup, today is the last day of my first year of posting. (I hope that makes sense). I want to thank those of you who have been regulars for a long time, those who stop by once in a while and those who told friends about this corner of that world wide web thingy we call the blogosphere and more particularly this little corner of that little corner we here at the main headquarters call The Outskirts of Suburbia. I hope over the past year you haven't drawn too many bad conclusions about me despite the dry humor, pointless stories and pictures that at time make you say, "Huh?" So come back tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that one and see if I implode or actually make a point about anything. Again, THANKS.


Another foggy picture from Saturday, this one is of the Memorial Lutheran Church steeple in Shippensburg, PA.

No comments: