Thursday, January 28, 2010

SkyWatch - Two Sunsets for the Price of One


The problem with SkyWatch. As one of those people who has the bad habit of pointing my camera towards the sun all the time, SkyWatch Friday gives us an outlet for our addiction. But from this Friday until the next we must endure seven more sunrises and seven more sunsets. Then we are left to toil over who makes the cut. Who gets to represent the sun and its many colors and creations and step up to the challenge of my SkyWatch peers and which ones end up as a Tuesday or worse a weekend post. One day last week I walked up the hill behind my house and after a half an hour I walked back down with three completely different views of the same sunset. (not to mention that the sun dogs were gone before I made it up the hill). Today I give you the best of the week taken on that same trip up the hill of the same sunset.
Until next week, and I'm stuck picking a picture for SkyWatch of the 14 different incarnations of the sun, click on the icon to the right and see what other people without my problems see when they look to the sky.

1 comment:

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Wonderful colours - how lovely.