Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yellow and Orange







This morning my son and I drove to Harrisburg for our yearly visit to the Auto Show. Held each year at the Farm Show Complex, today was the final day. While I took my camera along with us, I left it in the truck and let my son do all the picture taking, and give you a glimpse into the mind of an 'almost' 16 year old boy at a car show. Today's post is simply titled 'Yellow and Orange'. Top to bottom... Yellow... Chevy Camero Transformer edition (from the movie), Ferrari F430, Dodge Challenger RT, Orange... Lamborghini Murcielago, AMC AMX and Lexus IS-F. No picture, though, of the Hummer H3-T in General Motors new orange color Solar Flare Metallic. I like.

3 comments:

Sparky said...

I like the first one. Do like the color yellow on a car.

E4 Lt said...

What.... no red ones?

Haney said...

Oh, we got some red ones and some blue ones and some...